Our Family
Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!
I am thinking about starting a blog just for Russell's cakes. Do you have any great name idea's? Submit them in the comments or email me. The winner just might get a cake!
This post pays homage to Russell and his incredible cake decorating talent. Below are pictures of some of his beautiful and sometimes unique creations.




May 2009

February 2009



October 2008
August 2008
_____________________________________



July 2008
_________________________________

June 2008
_______________________________
__________________________________________


October 2007
________________________________________


September 2007
_______________________________________


The cake melted with the sun shining on it so before it was presented for the bride and groom Russ fixed it on the spot.

June 2007
___________________________________________


May 2007
_______________________________________

August 2004
_______________________________________
____________________________________
*If he has made a cake for you and a picture is not here please let me know and perhaps if possible forward a picture. The absence may be that we did not capture a photo and it would be most appreciated if we could acquire one.
13 comments:
Holy Cow! He's amazing!!!
Oh man, he is good!! What a talented fella.
Hi,
This is cousin Jessie. Del and I are actually visiting Jennifer and Will right now. So she showed me your blog. I am so excited you have one because a few other cousins do too, and it has been so nice to keep up with their lives! It is so good to see your cute kids, and hear all the funny little stories about them from Jen! I hope it is okay if I link you to my blog and keep in touch! Great cakes, adorable kids! Talk to ya soon!
Russ REally makes these, Impressive. Don't let the ward get ahold of this or it will become a permaneant job.
Man! I didn't know Russ did cakes. They are beautiful- he is one talented guy.
Are you pulling my leg? A mechanic by day and a cake maker by night. You better hold on to him!
http://www.keepitrowdy.com/
Denise
For real He does the decorating! I really stink at cake decorating but I am a mean baker! Oh, I do make him wash his hands really good by the way.
Mechanic by day, Cake decorator by night. Who would have know, I'll start thinking of what we ( and by we I mean Russ) can whip up for Olivias birthday
Great Cakes.
Chase is looking at blogs over my shoulder and just learned about Russ's hidden talent. He had no idea and wants to know when he can get a lesson.
do you need to come over and update. We can't always catch up at Albertsens.
We are very impressed w/ Russell's cakes too. We like to show people who are looking for creative ideas. I was trying to think of a name for russ's cake blog and I couldn't help but laugh when I read the comments about "mechanic by day and cake decorator by night." I imagined Russell with a superhero mask on and holding a cake. Sounds silly but what about the "SUPER CAKSTER" or "Real Men can Decorate Too," "Russ's Cake Shop," "Top This Cake"...we'll keep thinking.
Wow! That is amazing! He is great! Cake Connection is the only name I can think of. If I can think up more later when I am not on the spot I will comment again!
Cake and Bake....so not creative. I know... I wish I could bake like that. My poor kids get a Texas Sheet Cake pretty much every year.
Post a Comment