Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Do You Miss Me?

This poor blog has been so neglected lately. I've managed to dress it up but just haven't made time to communicate with it. Such a sad little life for the poor Bloggy. I am not saying that I will have much more time in the future but for the sake of my friend Bloggy (it is actually more like a child as I spend so much time dressing her up to be so pretty, okay maybe less like a child and more like a doll? Since I actually DO talk to my children. Bloggy, I just dress her up and stick her on a shelf to look at, then when I get time, talk to her) I will post of few wonderful memories of December soon.


No comments: