For a Sunday afternoon project I gave the kids ALL the ads from our multiple Sunday papers (if you wonder why I have multiple Sunday papers you better go to this link and learn more.), a sheet of paper, glue sticks and scissors. I told them to cut out what they wanted for Christmas and glue it on their page. That was awesome especially for Maya since she can't read. AJ even made a page for our family with things that they all decided our family should get.
We then took our lists and went to see Santa. I have to give it to Santa and his amazing patience!
Watch the videos below and see what I mean. (you'll probably want to pause the tunes to hear. It is not the best audio)
Notice how Santa points to the items!
I am not sure if she was scared or if she just didn't feel like Santa was worthy of her eye contact!
AJ felt too big for Santa this year this was the quick shot we got her with the man in red.
After all the excitement the little kids just couldn't wait until Christmas and this is where they slept. Their plan was to sleep her on the floor for 3 days so they could try and catch Santa.
1 comment:
Looks like a lot of fun...I am looking forward to it!
Post a Comment