We would love to see all our family there. Here is a list of items we are in need of to have enough food for our family. If you can bring something that would be great! If you can't, please come anyways we all want to catch up and share the memories of our amazing grandfather, father, uncle, friend, Dwayne E. Gentry.
Please leave a comment on this post with the item(s) you feel you can bring or email theobsessiveshopper at live dot com (my work email) or call me at 435 881 7387 or Jenny Smith 801 916 1311.
*Please forward this information to any members of your families who may not have recieved this notice.
This list will be updated Wednesday and Thursday.
Potato Salad
- Emily Chamberlain
- Alisa
- Potato Casserole- Amber Gentry
- Maleen Gentry
- Lornetta Furgeson
- Julianne
- Maren
- Camille Ridd
- Jenny Smith
- Danelle Chalmers
- Marie Gentry
- Jenny Smith
- Janessa
- Shauntell
- Shauntell Ottley
- Amy Palmer
- Danelle Chalmers
- Miken
- Dayna
- Kason
- Emily Chamberlain
Cake or Sheet Cake
- Paul Gentry/Jenny Gentry
- Scott Gentry
- Amber Gentry
- Maren
- Jessica Stolpp
- Emily Chamberlain
- Camille Ridd
- Kason
2 Liters or the equivalent
- Maleen Gentry (5)
- Miken (?)
- Dayna
- Main Dish- Chicken Salad croissants Angie/Tom Gentry
- Water- Shauntell
- Plates, cups, utensils, napkins
- Tables
- Table Cloths etc..
10 comments:
I will bring Lori Salad me or Amber.
Thanks Amy.
We're staying somewhere with a kitchen...we can bring salads, desserts, whatev...How about I bring a salad and a cake.
Amber Gentry here, I'll bring 3 cakes for dessert. I enjoy cake.
Thanks everyone! I can tell we like cake! I bet that will be our most favorite thing to enjoy together on Saturday. Love you all!
The Chad and Alisa Nielsen Family will bring potato salad.
It looks like everything has been filled in already! Sara and I need drive back up to Seattle by Sunday night, so we won't be able to stay very long at the luncheon. We'll bring some chips and some sacred Harmon's pumpkin cookies. We're very excited to see everyone!
Thanks everybody. If anyone asks what they can bring we are still needing, a couple salads, relish tray, fruit tray or easy things like chips and drinks. It will be great to catch up and visit. See you soon!
If you still need a green salad I can certainly whip something up.
Christian,
Thanks for offering to bring a salad. Any ki d of salad would be very much appreciated! Thanks see you tomorrow .
Post a Comment