Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Third Eye Massage

So for those of you who are spending your day reading all of your friends and families blogs and your eyes and head are mesmorized, I have a fun video to watch. It is a third eye massage. The third eye is a source of knowledge and energy between your eyes. I did this and I could feel the energy vibrating in my head. It could have been the breathing making me dizzy. Give it a try and tell me what you think!


2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

After scrolling up and down trying to figure out where all the music as coming from I needed this soothing massage.. If you see me in the next week or two and I'm completly broken out with acne in between my eye balls please don't say anything.

Shauntell said...

So did you feel a buzzing feeling when you were done. Seriously I felt my brain humming!