10 years ago
Our Family
Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
The Obsessive Shopper
Many of you know how obsessive compulsive I am (I asked Russ if I spelt that right and he said, I don't know I am not obsessive about things like that!)So I named a new blog just for the grocery finds "The Obsessive Shopper". My mom can totally agree with that as she has been my shopping partner for the last 8 weeks. Anyhow the whole reason for the new blog is to post the deals I find and show you that it really does work and I will start uploading pictures of what we buy. I will also add tips or advice as I desire and as you ask. So for now on go to this blog for questions, answers or sheer amusement at my craziness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello Shantell, what a great idea, I can't wait to start posting on it. And you set it up all so nicely, Looks delightful.
Thank you so much for all of your help! I can't wait to hear your posts. It will be good to know that I am not the only obsessive shopper out there!
Post a Comment