Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Midnight Sun

I recently searched for a book that would be entertaining and help me just relax with all the changes as of late. I thought to myself, I want to find a book like Twilight. Something clicked, that perhaps I could just read Twilight again, duh! I just haven't done it. I am too tired, too busy to go and find a copy to read. Then I discovered something wonderful! On Stephanie Meyer's website she has the remains of her book Midnight Sun, Twilight from Edwards perspective. There was a big hubub about it. I guess someone posted her unfinished transcript on the web. She was so upset, that she felt like she could not finish the book and decided to just post it as is , unfinished, unedited, for her fans to read.

I started it last night. It is interesting to get that side of the story. I just thought I would share so that all you other junkies could read up before the movie comes out next week.

3 comments:

The Gentry's said...

I read this edition after I finished the series, I still needed more. It is interesting to see it from Edwards perspective, too bad she'll never finish it. Enjoy!! 7 days until the movie comes out:)

Megan said...

Hey Shauntell I heard that she did decide to finish it and publish it. I am not sure how true it is, but thought I would let you know.

Shauntell said...

I got my info right off her website. That would be really cool if she changed her mind though!