Our Family
Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!
To inspire me to get my house in order after the move I booked a purse party from
Cale & Co. So if you want to see our new home and get an awesome custom made purse, diaper bag, wallet, or headband come on over!
Hostess: ShauntellWhen: Friday, November 14th
Time: 6-8 PM Open House
Where: Our new home-Email me at shaunyo@msn.com for an address and or directions. Bring Your Friends!
3 comments:
I can't wait I love these bags so much they have so much great fabric.. Yippee..
sound fun. friday is the 14th though so is it friday or saturday? sorry, not trying to be mean i just would like to come and i want to make sure i get the right date.:)
You could totally be mean since I give you calendar crap all of the time! It is FRIDAY the 14th!
Post a Comment