Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Moving on Up!

Yesterday I moved my shopping blog to a website. I just thought I would let you all know too! I am excited for this awesome move as it will allow me to reach out and help more people. I am currently working on some posts and ideas that will help families outside of Utah and Nevada where the Grocery Smarts codes are not available yet. Hopefully you'll check it out. If you have a link to yours or a link saved in your favorites be sure to make the correction soon so you don't miss out on all the new stuff soon to come!

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

I wanted the whole world to coupon. :) you need to do advertising and make something for all your effort.

Megan and Jon said...

What has happened to my blogging friend. I MISS YOU