Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Blog Zen-Updated

UPDATE::::

Apparently my awesome friend Megan did not write this(Megan you never told me that you did I am sorry I assumed so, I still love you and honestly don't feel like you are deserving of any punishment), I had no idea that borrowing it from her website was wrong but apparently some people feel that it is and to them I say I am sorry and that honestly I would have given that person credit if I had known just as I did here although mistaken in a completely innocent way.

I blog because it is fun and a way to keep in touch with my friends. If in any way it becomes not fun or a crime punishable to do so I will STOP and not continue.

Can't we all just get a long?

The Life Cycle of Da Blog

So if you want to see this cute little ditty please click the link above and give our friend Sue a little love note to let her know you appreciate her humor because apparently a lot of other people did and she wasn't too thrilled about it. God bless you Sue and hopefully you will be forgiving as truly I am very sorrowful that you are so angry. I honor your fervor and intelligence.

6 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Ohhhhh I'm loving this new look and now I'm going to need a lesson from you, the new expert. I love it. Okay off to check the grocery one...

TheOneTrueSue said...

Shauntel, there is nothing wrong with linking to a post you like, giving credit to the person who wrote it. That's great - all bloggers love that. You did nothing wrong.

TheOneTrueSue said...

For the record, what IS wrong is to put up a post without ever indicating that you didn't write it. When you put up a post that you didn't write, and you don't say, "Hey, I found this on such and such blog, here's the link" you are leading people to believe that you wrote it. You are stealing content someone else wrote and claiming it for your own.

YOU didn't do that. What you did was perfectly normal and acceptable. YOU did it the right way.

Other people however, did not. And that's wrong. I'm not angry, but I'm disappointed. Hopefully those who are posting content they didn't write, without a link or disclaimer or SOMETHING letting people know that they didn't write it, will see the light and take the offending post down. That's all I'd like to see happen.

Shauntell said...

Thanks Sue for helping me to learn this lesson as well as some other valuable lessons about loving, forgiving and honor others. Truly I am very grateful. I honor your beautiful desire for things to be done fairly and correct. I understand and feel the same way.

Megan and Jon said...

OH Shantell I caused you drama. I talked with Sue to and she was great. I got it out of an email sent to me and I should have said that from the very beginning. I hope I didn't cause you unnecessary stress.
I'm with you, Blogging is just for fun for me and caused me stress this weekend thinking I had upset people. I need a bloggin break before I take a flogging from others.. hehe.

Shauntell said...

Seriously what stressed me out the most was what I was imagining you were going through! I am so glad that you have survived the floggin!