Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Fall Family Portraits

This is a beautiful time of year around here. One of my favorite family traditions is going up the canyon to take family pictures. I took one of my favorites and fixed it up a bit and want you to pick your favorite. See the poll in the top right of the page and choose between A or B.

A.

B.

4 comments:

10zfam said...

hey it's KariAnn Tensmeyer, I love your blog. let me know your email address and i'll send you an invite to view mine

Trevor and Amy said...

Cute Pictures! Where did you take them! They are absolutely gorgeous! And you fixed them up! You are so dang talented! I love your new glasses too! You look super smart!

Shauntell said...

Amy,

I love going up Smithfield canyon to do pictures. There are so many places to stop. Those glasses are such a releif to my eyes and mentality! Now I don't have to put contacts in everyday or have my eyes feel all dried out either from crying or allergies!

Denise said...

I really like B. Very cute, you did a good job with them!