Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Day to Remember

I was thinking this morning how crazy and fast time fly's by. I remember going to work seven years ago being blissfully unaware of what was happening in New York and Pennsylvania, only to walk into the office to see everyone standing around the radio so solemn that it stopped me in my tracks. I knew that something terrible was happening.
I was in charge of all the Chem-Dry franchise's in New York and knew we had one franchisee in Manhattan. I spent the morning trying to contact him. I finally reached him that afternoon. He had witnessed the chaos first hand and had many stories to share. He thanked God that he and his family were safe. We cried and prayed together that day as many of you did also.
Let us always remember that God wants a free people and that he will preserve freedom to the extent that we are righteous and willing to be free.

*You will want to turn off the music player on the right sidebar before you play this*

No comments: