
So bad news for us we found out we had a rogue spyware virus. Our computer is now getting all better at Computer Wise. When I called them they knew exactly what I was talking about and told me it would take 48 hours to get it all fixed. I don't know how we got it but I do know that this is the first experience we have had in the 9 plus years of computer ownership. I will let you all know what I find out and the best way to prevent something like this infecting you too.
Until then it may be quiet here because using my mom's computer is not the best use of my time it has taken almost an hour to even post this!
2 comments:
Shuantell, I came across your blog from a link on Megan's. Hope you don't mind if I check up on you once in a while...Your family is so cute! PS. It was fun to see you at the Brigham Pool!
Brittany Foster
Hey Brittany, I am so glad you stopped by. I don't mind at all if you keep tabs on us. How is your family doing? I heard about Jesse, I hope he is doing well. I look forward to hearing from you if you have a blog I would love to visit you. You can email me at shaunyo@msn.com.
Post a Comment