Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Gratitude Journal-August

1
  • I am grateful for the time I spent with my cousin and my grandparents. It is such a relief to talk to others and discover our problems are similar. It brings much joy and strength to know that we are not alone. That "normal" is just as hypothetical as "perfection".
  • I felt the love of the Lord today through the safety and beauty of the things I saw. I felt my life in synchronicity.

2

  • I am thankful for my time here in St. George. It seems no matter how long I stay it is not enough. I so dearly miss my grandparent's. Each time I drive away my heart yearns to stay. I am also grateful for the new friends and connections I made this weekend and for how much fuller my life seems to be because of them.
  • How have I felt the love of the Lord today? I've noticed the beauty of my surroundings. I've tearfully prayed to God above. I've held my children in my arms. I've shown my neighbor love. I've listened to a yearning heart. I've reveled in memories past. I've seen the goodness in a grandparents eyes. I've witnessed what makes families last. I've felt the love of the Lord throughout this day. I am grateful His life provided a way for me to feel His love each day.

No comments: