Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look-A-Like



My man and his celebrity twins. Do you see that, David Beckham. My man is for sure a hottie!



Well, finally after years of trying, I look like Jessica Simpson! This does a lot to lift my spirits especially on those ugly days. Try it out and let me know who you look like you hottie you!

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Cuz I ain't no hollaback girl, i ain't no hollaback girl... (sorry I'm distracted easily)

I'm not just saying this because you save me money in groceries every week, or because I have alwas wanted to be as good as Shantell. I'm saying it because you really do resemble Jessica Simpson.

Shauntell said...

Megan, If you would stop taking all the cute comment descriptors I wouldn't have you Holla Back! JK

You know with a Sunset Tan, some lifts, tucks and designer clothes especially the heels I could look just like her. But then I wouldn't be surrounded by so many awesome truly beautiful and truly grounded peopl. I wouldn't trade it for the world. Well, maybe just a lift but everything else I will gladly keep the same!