Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Playing Catch Up

Last week while taking our fall pics we filled up the memory card of the camera with a total of 1200 pictures (since July 24, 2008, I am picture happy what can i say?) . I had great intentions to post many of those wonderful memories but have yet done so.

First Successful Fishing trip! (cheap poles can work!)









Another Successful Fishing Tip this summer:








August Trip to St. George:


















Precious Moments






Life at the Fair. I set up a Grocerysmarts booth at the Cache County Fair. The kids loved the fact that I worked there. So does that make me a Carny? This bird was for real!



Camping with Friends at Bear Lake:

This is somone else's child in the front by the way. Maya wasn't so sure this was a good thing!

So you mostly caught up through August. Coming soon is a post all about our little man Z.

No comments: