10 years ago
Our Family
Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
LOVE it! You look darling Shaunny!
I really like it, Great change. ARe you happy with it.
WOW shauntell I haven't seen you with short hair in a long time. I think the last time I saw you with short hair was before AJ was born. You look so beautiful. Well, you always look great. My movie star sister.love you.
i love it, you are beautiful
I think it is adorable!! Dwayne barely recognizes you.
I absolutely love it! I am so jealous of how long it is (even though it is way short for you!) You are beautiful no matter how your hair is! That's a fun change and it looks adorable!
cute haircut. so i noticed your little quote by shannon hale on the top of your blog. small world because shannon hale is my visiting teacher! crazy !
Julie-THE Author Shannon Hale or just someone with the same name?
Shauntell, it looks AMAZING!
Post a Comment