Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

We Are Not Homeless!

For the past few days the song from the Forgotten Carols has been ringing in my ears. "We are not homeless, homeless...." Such singing and jubilation comes from the news that we have a house to rent and are moving on November 1st! This will be the easiest of our moves so far as it is only down the street from where we are now, Yay!

I can not express the range of emotions I have felt over this news. I have felt overcome with gratitude for the family whose home we are renting, for Heavenly Father and the Lord in their answers to prayers and unique and righteous timing. I have wanted to express and give much gratitude to you who have prayed for us, with us and have put our names on the roles of the temple.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

3 comments:

The Strawn Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you. If you need any help moving, PLEASE let us know. I would be glad to come help you pack if you need me. Good Luck!

Shauntell said...

Thanks Stephanie! One thing about living in the basement of a parent is that you don't unpack a whole lot so packing will be a breeze. I am sure you totally understand! Thanks for your offer to help! I am so glad I have gotten the chance to get to know you!

The Gentry's said...

Yay, we are SO excited for you all. The Jenkins will be such good people to rent from!! We wish we could be there to help, if you need any help over Christmas, count us in:)