Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Four Eyes

Ever since I was younger I would envy the girls that had glasses. I even went so far as buying some fake ones in Jr. High. I thought it made me look smart. Fast forward a few years. I found that soon after I was married I couldn't see as well and got glasses. As my vision decreased so did my desire for glasses. It has been 5 years since I last had a pair until now that is. Here is me and my mini-me wearing my new eye glasses. Tell me honestly, Don't I look smarter?


5 comments:

10zfam said...

you look great. i wish i looked good in my glasses, then i'd wear them more often and i'd be able to see

Megan and Jon said...

You are cute in anything. I think it is so funny because I hate glasses and would love to be able to see without my nerdy ones. SIGN, us girls always wanting what we don't have.. Speaking of which I want to coupon.. hehe.

Jessie said...

So cute! And you never age, I swear. You look the same as you did the first time I met you. Beautiful as ever. Oh, and yeah, you look pretty smart. And in answer to your post below about running, I like the new David Archuleta song or Leona Lewis to get me through a few paces! Good luck!

Rebecca said...

You look great! I need to get glasses too! I just plugged you on my blog:) You are an inspiration!

Shauntell said...

Thanks Jesse, I will check out the tunes you mentioned. Really do you not see the wrinkles on my forehead! I didn't notice them until I posted the picture. That is okay I am glad I am aging so when people look at me they stop asking if my kids are my siblings! LOL