Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gratitude Journal-June

27th



  • Today as I drove through the canyon I felt the warmth of the sun on my arm. I reflected on how it must feel to be held in the arms of the Savior. At that moment I imagined myself in His grasp and felt the warmth spread into my heart and through out my entire body. I felt the love of God today and I knew everything would be okay.

  • I am grateful for quiet moments spent holding my children. Maya was having a hard time this afternoon. I had to bite my tongue and suppress my non-motherly instinct to yell and send her away. Instead I scooped her up into my arms and held her. She sweetly snuggled into my chest. I couldn't help be grateful for how that felt and how she looked, so small and so needy. She just wanted to know she was loved. I am grateful for the few award winning mother moments I have. I hope that Maya felt the love of God today wrapped so gently and securely in my arms and my heart.


28




  • I am grateful for a husband that is so helpful with the kids. He wants me to do things that make me happy and encourages me to do so even when it means that I am working on the blog until 3 AM.

  • I have felt the love of the Lord today all day long. Not in something particular but just in my heart. The peace and happiness I feel tell me that He cares and answers my prayers.


29




  • Today I felt the love of the Lord from three little girls and their sweet hugs. I was in the nursery and at three different times I was hugged by three different girls, one even played with my hair. I had no idea how badly I waa craving a hug until these three little angels wrapped their tiny, warm arms around me one by one, my heart felt peace.
  • I am grateful for comments on my blogs. They make my day. So thank you everyone who has commented.

30

  • I am grateful for my kids. They helped clean the house today and did such a good job. At times they were even heard asking, "What can I do to help now?".
  • I felt the love of the Lord today when my prayers were answered. I was given strength, kindess and patience to deal with the kids. Because I felt loved I was able to love more.


No comments: