Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, June 30, 2008

Talk of the Week Celebrates 6th Month Anniversary

Almost 6 months ago I started a club called Talk of the Week. I started emailing out a talk each Thursday from the General Authorities, in written and/or audio formats. I then started a blog Talk of the Week Club to facilitate the talks and archive them so they would be easily accessible to anyone. I have truly felt so much strength and help from above. I think that this opportunity has helped me so much to deal with all the challenges of my life. This week is the sixth month and I would love to be able to send the talk out to 125 people. If you would like to be put on the email list then email me here: Feel free to pass this on to anyone you think would be interested.
For those of you who have been so supportive of this I thank you with all of my heart!

No comments: