Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Friday, June 27, 2008

Gratitude Journal 2008

So due to some recent events I decided that in order for me to survive the next few months spiritually and mental that I need to look for two things: First-things to be grateful for and Second-demonstrations of God's love in my life. I've done this before but forgot or didn't make time. I thought doing it on the blog would help me be accountable to someone other than myself.

You will find the journal entries by month on the side bar or in the monthly posts.

1 comment:

Megan and Jon said...

What a fabulous idea, It is so simple that if we think about it we are surrounded by God and his love every single day but just get to busy to take the time to realize it, I can't wait for more of these to remind me to slow down and notice it more often. THanks for sharing