
Finally a warm enough day to do something summer like!
Our adventure started with a bus ride into Logan. We went to the Tabernacle grounds and enjoyed the activities, food and shops. One of the best parts of the Summerfest is the Kids art tent. It was $2 per kid to go inside this tent that had tons of artsy things for them to do, painting, coloring, bubbles, and beading. I thought it was well worth the money considering we probably spent a total of 3 hours in there! For 1 full hour Maya painted a masterpiece. I think I know what she is getting for her B-day! (watch for her on the Valley Channel they were taping and they spent some time on her!)


Some of our favorite booths where:
Dragonfly Girl
1 comment:
you even took the adventure bus to get there. Liv and I need to tag along one day and learn the ropes.
Post a Comment