Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, July 28, 2008

What Do You Like Most About Camping?

4 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

This is so priceless, when Maya says "I don't know" and they are all just bored of camping. Sounds like our camping trip.. hehe

The Gentry's said...

What a fun trip;) They will remember this in years to come as being great I'm sure. I'm so glad you could all go out together. We need to plan an extended camping trip one summer when we are up there.

stacibee said...

How fun! The canyon looks gorgeous! And your little family definitely deserved a little break. Good for you.

The Gentry's said...

Shauny, I've finally put a recipe on, you'll have to try it out...it is delicious!