Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Monday, April 7, 2008

Grand Re-Opening of the A to Z Ottley Family Blog

I started this in Septemeber then gave up. After success of building my blog talkoftheweek.blogpost.com I thought I would give it another try. I am sure this blog will be like my scrapbooks, it will get better with age and experience! But unlike my scrapbooks it will be easier to keep up and actually do. I hope you will check back for updates and to comment.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You look BEAUTIFUL as always! Your family is just gorgeous! I'm so glad you have this blog!

Shauntell said...

You are so nice. Can I tell you that I have had blog envy! I've loved how well you have kept your up so thanks for inspiring me!