



OK so our kids love these cute stuffed animals. They each have a collection. The thing we like best is that they actually play with them! The toy has a special code they enter on the website which allows them to adopt the pet in a virtual world. Webkinz World is filled with games, jobs, school, houses, and a store. When they play the games they earn Kinzcash to spend on items for their virtual pet. AJ has been able to play with her friend in Provo via the Kinzchat (this is not like a traditional chat room). Go to the site and click on Tour for more info. I must admit Russ has found me several time playing the trivia game. What can I say Maya needed some help! I think he sneaks a game in once in awhile too!
1 comment:
we did this last year for my neice for xmas and Jons mom is always playing it earning stuff for her. I think it is a great idea.
Post a Comment