Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Baby Animal Day





Last week was spring break for the kids. It started off rough but we made it through the crying(me) and fighting(all of us) with each other. Having everyone home at the same time was hard! On Friday we went to baby animal day at the American West Heritage Center, http://www.americanwestcenter.org/
The kids were excited to see the animals but whenever I asked Maya if she wanted to touch one she would say matter of factly, "Nope". It was funny. AJ got to feed a calf and Zach took to the baby turkey he held. I know I am weird because I actually want to have some land someday to have all these animals. I guess I keep forgetting that I will actually have to do most the work. Maybe I don't want a farm then!

No comments: