Today I met the family that bought our house in Hyde Park. My dear friend who lives across the street from that house invited me to come over for tea and meet Barabara and her kids. I had Z and M with me and they played so well with her 3 kids. In all, the experience was good. I must admit my heart yearns to be back there. I find myself wishing I could go back a year ago and make different decisions, However (with a capital H added for emphasis) I know I have changed and grown in ways that I would not have been able to do without the experiences of the past year. Z is so funny he said,"Mom can we go and play there again?" I said, "Yes", truly I do think they will. He then said, "Do you think you can remember how to get there again?" Obviously he does not have the same mental problems I do about the house! Of course with tears in my eyes I said, "We used to live there I won't forget how to get there." After the trauma of this experience today I felt very unsettled regarding my own emotions about the matter. So I did the following exercise and found it to be helpful. I hope that if you ever have a stressful encounter where you feel torn about your path that you will take the time to enjoy this quick yoga exercise to get yourself back in balance and heal your heart.
Standing Cross Crawls
10 years ago
4 comments:
If you see me doing crawls in Walmart walk on by.. come by when I have calmed and speak to me....
We all have mourned with you if that makes you feel better about leaving your cute home.
Thanks Megan. It does make me feel a bit better to know of all who have lent so much love and support to our family.
One way to deal with the stress of Wal-mart is to not go! JK I made my kids do the exercises after a very stressful confilict. It was funny. Zach loved it but AJ was totally annoyed and Maya, well she just thought we were all crazy!
Thanks for sharing your cute blog. I laughed sooo hard at the Brian Reagan comedy hour. The cakes are amazing!
Thanks!
Tonya from Boise, Andrea Naegle's sister
Thanks for sharing your comments and especially who you are :) We love Brian Regan. I am glad that you listened and enjoyed. Hopefully we will be able to update what we have on the playlist. Your welcome to come back anytime and laugh.
Post a Comment