Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring Break


Saturday was a really fun day. We went to Golden Coral for breakfast with my family. Afterwards AJ went to baby animal days again with my brother, sister and her husband, and my parents. (I really think she went back so she could get the cotton candy that I wouldn't et her get the day before!) Russ and I went to see his parents at a wedding they were helping at. They did a wonderful job decorating. We ended up staying to help and had lunch too. Then we went to the movie with the kids and my parents. We saw Horton Hears a Who and I loved it. I must admit that I did have tears but I know that I wasn't alone I am pretty sure Russ was holding them back too! I would recommend the movie.
We finally cleaned the van out. I assigned each side of the interior of the van to AJ and Zach. They had a container of Clorox wipes and were told to wipe it all down or they would have to walk for the next week. I thought it would be funny to explain to them that the pioneers had to walk thousands of miles and help their families along the way so cleaning the van out was not as bad as that. I really don't think they thought it was funny especially AJ she couldn't wait to be done! They did a great job and now the van smells new again.
My mom and I went grocery shopping Saturday night and we had a blast we went to Smiths and Albertsons and spent $102 but saved $185! We added so much to our food storage. I had so much fun doing it that I could not calm down until 1 AM. To learn more about saving on your groceries go to www.grocerysmarts.com and for you lucky Utahans type in passport #g84ro1. I know they have a code for Ohio and Arizona but I don't know them. So if you are in those sates go to the website and contact them to get the passport number.

2 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

Couponing, we might need to start a support group for this because I have a serious problem with it right now. IT IS so fun. It makes me feel better that you are doing it too.

Shauntell said...

Megan,
I am sooo excited about the coupons! We are not alone I do know a few women whom I will not name that got up at 6AM to get the Shout that was on sale last week. They wanted to be sure it wasn't gone. Seriously we should have a support blog for us crazies!