Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Maya!





When asked, "What kind of party do you want?" Maya answered over and over, "a princess AND Strawberry Shortcake." This is why we have her unique cake, made by her father, of course.



A balloon as big as her!




Maya's "Best Friend"





She used her legs to balance the gifts. It was funny to watch her struggle with some of the bigger things.


Best Friends



It was fun to make her princess for the day. We loved how excited she got over everything!

4 comments:

Megan and Jon said...

She seems so big to me because she has all this flowing hair.. We get jealous everytime we see you guys, because we want hair.
I am still amazed that Russ makes these cakes. AMAZING.

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Maya! You look a lot like your mama and you are such a beautiful little girl! You are one lucky duck to have a daddy who makes you such amazing cakes! See you soon!

Rebecca said...

I must tell you that I just love the music on your blog! I listen to it for hours many nights while I am working:)

Shauntell said...

Thanks. I listen to it for hours too. Aj gets onto her playlist and rocks out. It is a good way to listen to our favorites.