The last day of our trip came with mixed emotions. With the lack of sleep Russ and I met the morning excited to get home where we can't hear Maya half the time when she cries in the middle of the night and with sadness because we would be back in the world with demands of our time and interruptions from technology. I guess honestly I was suffering from withdrawals from not having technology especially the technology of flushing toilets!
The kids where so excited to finally be able to eat the cereal out of the mini boxes and of course to burn the remaining piles of paper we brought up from our shredding pile at home. We went for a little walk to the stream below our campsite. We found a log to walk across and spent an hour or so shooting movies and pictures testing out some cool features on our new camera.
Once we got home Russ was awesome as he started unpacking the van right away. I started sending kids into the shower. Look for our post on the Dirt-O-Meter.
10 years ago



2 comments:
Now this does look fun, Are you up for another, WE should all go.
When can you go? Lets plan it I'll bring the Benedryl!
Post a Comment