Our Family

Welcome to our blog. We hope you will enjoy keeping up with our full and exciting lives. Please if you visit feel free to tell us how much you love us by commenting on the posts. ;) That is the kind way of saying stop stalking and start talking!

Thursday, July 17, 2008

If My Life Was A Musical...

If my life was a musical these would be the songs that I would pick to represent the recent events of my life:
  • "Coming Out of the Dark" Gloria Estefan
  • Or I would write a pop like song about the scripture in 1 John 2:8 "The darkness is past, the true light now shineth." The heavens are opened and the angels can not be constrained to be at my side. Life is flowing it's choicest blessing unrestrained.
  • " A New Day Has Come" Celion Dion
  • "Amazing Grace"
  • "How firm a Foundation"
  • "Be Still My Soul"
  • "He Answered Me" Michael McLean
  • "In This Very Room"
  • "A women's Heart" Jenny Jordan Froggley
  • "He Will Not Fail You" Jenny Phillips
  • "Hot Momma" Trace Atkins

What songs would you pick for your life's musical? Is there anyone out there that know how to put music on a post?

1 comment:

Megan and Jon said...

How delighful if you could put music on a post. I'll start researching it. FUN.

I love so many of your songs. I sing to myself Be still my soul all the time. I love it for some reason. Maybe cuz I'm usually wound up and it soothes me.